Select an activity from the ones listed in the calendar below to see more detail/book.
Alternatively you can book by clicking here.
If you’d like to book a private group at a different time please get in touch to check availability.
Bookings can also be made by phone.
Gift vouchers are available – just ask.
- This event has passed.
Chocolate workshop for Home Educated children May & June 2019
June 4 @ 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM£95
A fun and informative hour and a half of learning about chocolate techniques. Suitable for ages 4-16.
- Find out how & why I temper the chocolate to prepare it for use
- Make chocolate lollipops using moulds
- Make your own chocolates by dipping and decorating a variety of ingredients
- Design and pipe your own chocolate creation
- Chocolate tasting including explanation of the composition of different types of chocolate
- Bean to bar presentation including props and brief history of chocolate.
- Wrap and take home all produce made during the workshop.
Those with a dairy allergy are welcome to attend as long as they are fine to handle chocolate but they won’t be able to taste test any chocolate.
My chocolate supplier states that they cannot guarantee the chocolate is made in a nut free environment and therefore this is not suitable for those with a nut allergy.
All food allergies (and any food preferences) must be identified on the booking form AND brought to my attention at the very start of the workshop (as I use various flavour ingredients eg strawberry, marshmallows).
You will receive a booking confirmation email with full details for your workshop and I will aim to resend a couple of days before the workshop.
Other dates and venues available
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Childen must be at least 4 to attend. (if you’ve a 3 year old and would like to bring them please contact me to discuss)
What’s the refund policy?
Refunds are available with 2 weeks notice
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You don’t need your ticket.