Bookings for workshops
- Workshop bookings are paid in full in advance.
- Payment is via the events calendar on the website which takes bookings with payment.
- I can take bookings over the phone by card.
- Cancellations made a clear 14 days before the workshop will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations made a clear 7 days before the workshop will be refunded at 50%.
- Cancellations for private workshops follow the conditions for party bookings.
Bookings for parties and private workshops
- A £100 deposit is taken on booking.
- This is fully refundable if cancelled a clear 2 months before the party.
- The balance is due a week before the party.
- Payment can be made via the online booking forms or by card over the phone.
- Travel is charge at £1 per mile for any mileage in excess of 5 miles. (If you're 15 miles for me the mileage charge is £10)
- Parties at the venue close to me (CH3 8AA) or at your home, or booked (and paid) by you are included in the party/workshop package prices. If you'd like me to source, book and pay for a venue near to you I can do and charge £20 to cover admin & venue hire, subject to a maximum venue hire charge of £25.
Cancellation by me
I reserve the right to cancel a workshop up to and including the day of the activity if there are insufficient bookings or in exceptional circumstances. Where possible i aim to notify you at least 48 hours before the activity.
Should I cancel an activity you will be offered a full refund or transfer to another workshop.
- All children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Minimum age to participate is 4.