Chocolate experiences are available for small groups (between 2 and 6 people), either children, adults or a mixture.
- Great as a holiday activity,
- or a party option for children who aren’t confident in groups (I’ve some great tricks I use to gently interact with shy children)
- or for families holidaying locally – I can come to your caravan/rental cottage or can accommodate you local to me.
Activities will depend on the age of the group but will typically include:
- Some background information about the chocolate we eat
- Making a chocolate lollipop - I tend to use a mould for younger children but accompanied by adults they can usually work together to design and create their own hand made chocolate lollipop.
- Dip and decorate some marshmallows in chocolate
- Decorate a cookie with chocolate and a variety of sprinkles
- Dip a variety of fillings into the chocolate tank and decorate (luxury option)
- Test your taste buds with a fun chocolate tasting session (luxury option)
- Pack your produce with pretty bags and ribbons
- Enjoy a drink of something chocolatey with a cookie and possibly a couple of the dipped marsh mallows!
Prices vary depending on numbers and activities included -
please call me on 07954 016179
to discuss what you're looking for and I can recommend a suitable activity.